Mark Lesniewski, LPC
- Gannon University's Psychology program in 2013
- Niagara University's Clinical Mental Health Counseling program in 2016.
Clinical Internships (Child & Adolescent Focused):
- Achievement Center's Summer Treatment Program (Summer 2012 Erie, PA)
- Cleveland Hill Family Resource Center (2014-2015 Cheektowaga, NY)
- Monsignor Carr Children's Institute (2015-2016 Niagara Falls, NY)
- BestSelf Behavioral Health (2016-2021 Hamburg, NY) as a Child and Family Counselor/Senior Clinician providing child/adolescent/family therapy to those in need to strengthen relationships and assist those struggling with ADHD, ODD, anxiety, depression, trauma, and other mental health issues.
Currently Trained/Certified in:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety
- Trained in Trauma Focused CBT
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy for Toddlers (PCIT-T).
- Both PCIT/PCIT-T provide families with children 0-7 skills in strengthening family relationships, improve listening skills, managing anger/aggression, and self-regulating emotions.
Please contact me if you are interested in scheduling your first appointment at 814-482-2209 or email@example.com